Sep 2, 2008

Trick to restore your iPhone 3G Home screen icons

I assume someone may find this trick useful, so its worthwhile passing off, however its a trick that I am likely to never use myself. Anyway, for those who have re-arranged your iPhone icons and wanted to easily bring them back to their first boot placement, you can do so with just a few taps on the screen.

To restore your home screen icons to their default placement, simply go to Settings, General, Reset. Once you get to Reset you will see “Reset Home Screen Layout” just click and they will magically re-arrange back.

In addition, once in the Reset section, you will also have a few more that may be a little more useful such as the “Reset Location Warnings” option.

Of course, what I would find more useful, is a little trick that would allow me to quickly re-arrange my home screen icons to my preferred placement after I update or install any apps. Source...

No comments: