It seems that there are still problems after getting the latest iPhone 2.0.1 firmware update, the latest update promised to give you better iPhone functionality but reports are flying in on how many users are experiencing problems while trying to update their iPhones.
The major problem is when users update their iPhone to the new iPhone 2.0.1 OS with Airplane Mode enabled, if airplane mode is enabled you may experience problems, in some cases the iPhone will become iBrick.
Well thanks to iPhone Atlas who we love dearly has a few helpful hints that will enable you iPhone to run smooth after the iPhone 2.0.1 firmware update, check them out below.
• Ensure Airplane Mode is disabled - in other words, make sure the Airplane Mode toggle switch is set to “OFF”
• Connect iPhone directly to USB port and avoid using a USB hub
• “Restore” any iPhones that fail to update correctly, as opposed to a simple “Update”
• Delete the iPhone 2.0.1 OS file as it may be corrupt and causing update problems
o Search for “.ipsw” and delete the appropriate file
• Reinstall iTunes
• Put iPhone in to Recovery Mode and Restore
If you are experiencing any problems after the update please let us know, use the comments area below please.