May 8, 2008

Jeopardy Mobile - greatest game ever

For my money the best game show of all time is Jeopardy. Seriously, I'm one of those people who bark answers nervously at the screen, scold myself for every wrong answer I should have known, and get seriously annoyed when the half hour is up, and I have to wait another 23 and a half hours to try for the perfect game.

Which is why finding Jeopardy Mobile is an enabling nightmare godsent. Finally I can play for as long as I want without having to listen to that irrelevant segment when the contestants talk about themselves.

I don't care about your inane hobby, just get to the damn questions!

Anyway, as for the mobile version, it has the exact features you'd expected it to have, plus fresh daily content in the Category of the Day mode. The biggest downside of the game is Sony won't just give you a straight answer on what it costs to download.

You can check out what I'm talking about for yourself here.
Source...

No comments: