- TI OMAP 200 MHz CPU
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- USB, IrDA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b
- Li-Ion battery with 1050 mAh
- 64 MB Flash ROM, 32MB SDRAM
- 2,2" TFT LCD, 64k QVGA (240 x 320) display
- 1.3 megapixel camera with digital zoom
- SDIO miniSD card slot
- 107.5 mm x 46,2 mm x 17,5 mm
- 106 g
So far I haven't seen this ID anywhere else nor I heard about it but I like it since it looks straight forward and clean. Also I can not see silver mobile phones anymore so everything different (like O2's black and anthracite) is appreciated.
As with the Qtek 8300 this device can also be expected for October/November time-frame, as the::unwired sources confirmed. A price wasn't given yet.