Mar 15, 2008

The Heart phone is great for kids you *heart*

heart phone.jpg

I *heart* you, I really do. So much so that I want to display all these gooey bottled up feelings with a heart shaped mobile to show the world just how much I looove you. Aimed at 5-6 year olds for some strange reason, this phone concept showers the user with warm loving vibrations and feelings of peace. OK, I made that bit up, but I guess it shows your little Miss Sunshine that her Mummy cares for her, and has speed dial buttons specifically for your parents. I quite like the look of this, but I'm equally sure some other people (Alex, I'm talking about you) will be horribly disgusted by it. I like the way it twists from a standard looking candybar phone into a heart shape and how that transforms it into a Tetris game! Why should this be just for kids - I want it ( I might pass on the speed dial buttons to my mother though).

Source...

No comments: