Subscribers of AT&T can finally obtain the GPS-enabled BlackBerry Pearl 8110 that brings turn-by-turn voice and on-screen directions complete with colorful 3-D moving maps to the user, and these can be used whether you are in your car or just walking on your feet. Voice and on-screen prompts notify you of traffic slowdowns and incidents along the programmed travel route, making room for you to make adjustments in your travel plans. Additional features include :-
* SureType QWERTY keyboard system
* Automatic brightness display
* 2 megapixel camera with video recording
* 3.5mm stereo headset jack
* microSD/SDHC memory card slot
* Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
* 4.2" x 2.4" x 0.5"
* 3.2 ounces
* Glossy titanium or rich red finish
The BlackBerry Pearl 8110 smartphone from AT&T can be picked up for $149.99 with a two-year contract, with various plans attached to it.