Mar 16, 2008

Using Nokia Devices with Mac OSX

If you recall, one of my New Years resolutions was to get rid of Windows and enhance myself to a Mac. Well as of last Friday I did just that!! Now it's not a new Mac but I've heard that it has been a coveted one. The Mac PowerBook G4 12". People join in with me in saying that this thing is sexy as hell!!!! Thank you Pizzle!!

One of my many fears on becoming a Mac user was how in the world would I function with my Nokia's. Even though Nokia is still a bit slow in the development process (lol see I can complain about that now) they have understood the operating system enough to make their Multimedia Transfer application flawless. Even though I'm a new user, I still do miss to ease of PC Suite, but I guess I can get by.

Using Nokia's Multimedia Transfer is easy because it sets everything up for you. At this point I've only connected my devices via Bluetooth since this is the first laptop that I've owned with built in bluetooth. Once you add your device everything moves in motion. From setting up iSync to adding your photos to iPhoto. All of that is included in the set-up process and for the most part works very well. I haven't played with iTunes yet, but looks like I'll have to put that hate aside and create a library of my own for my music.

Lol you know what's ironic.... I've been a fan of Mac Cosmetics for years and swear by them, even though I worked for Bobbi Brown (it's a color thang!). I guess it was destined for me to become a mac user. Wonder if there is a pink mack truck in my future as well.
Source...

No comments: