Mar 3, 2008

Is the Apple iPhone the best yet or are there better mobile phones?

We all know that the Apple iPhone is without a doubt one of the best phones that has hit the market, but the question is “Is the Apple iPhone the best or are there better mobile phones?

Everyone has an opinion and to us your opinion is the most important, we can sit here and say what we feel is the best but you as the consumer knows best and that is a fact.

On a personal note I have used quite a few mobile phones in this business, the phone I am using now is the Apple iPhone and it is an awesome phone and probably one that many are trying to better, I cannot see any phone being as good as this but then you know this market things can happen overnight.

Before the iPhone I had the LG Viewty which to tell you the truth I loved very much and told my friends and family to buy one because it is a cool phone, but then I had to go and get the iPhone as not one to be giving everyone info that I did not know nothing about, well all I can say is see you later Viewty and hello iPhone.

Do not get me wrong I still recommend the LG Viewty but I would say the Apple iPhone wins hands down if you like your office on the move basically.

Anyway please let us know what the best mobile phone is and why, will the Apple iPhone come out on top or will it be the Viewty, or even a Blackberry or maybe something else. There are so many phones n the market and so many different opinions and we want yours.
Source...

No comments: